November is the month of the year that liturgically the Church honors our beloved dead. This year at OLM we will honor our deceased family members, and friends by remembering them in prayer with The Book of the Names of the Dead. Beginning with the Masses on the weekend of November 1st and 2nd,The Book of the Names of the Dead will be placed in the side narthex (opening to the parking lot). Please take a moment to write the name of anyone you would like remembered during Mass. You may include as many names as you wish. The Book of the … Continue reading
- Saturday of the Twenty-ninth Week in Ordinary Time October 25, 2014Reading 1 eph 4:7-16 Brothers and sisters:Grace was given to each of usaccording to the measure of Christ’s gift.Therefore, it says:He ascended on high and took prisoners captive;he gave gifts to men.What does “he ascended” mean except that he also descendedinto the lower regions of the earth?The one who descended is also the one who ascendedfar above all th […]
- Saturday of the Twenty-ninth Week in Ordinary Time October 25, 2014
- Blessed Antônio de Sant'Anna Galvão (October 25, 2014) October 25, 2014God's plan in a person's life often takes unexpected turns which become life-giving through cooperation with God's grace.
- Blessed Antônio de Sant'Anna Galvão (October 25, 2014) October 25, 2014
- Three UN agencies launch joint online campaign targeting elimination of food waste October 25, 2014Three United Nations food agencies on Friday launched a digital campaign to tackle the problem of global food waste saying wasted food can feed an estimated two billion people. The new online programme, called the Global Community of Practice (CoP) on Food Loss Reduction, was jointly launched by the Rome-based Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), the […]
- Three UN agencies launch joint online campaign targeting elimination of food waste October 25, 2014