The Common Decree Issued by the Archdiocese of Atlanta and Diocese of Savannah Related to Weapons was effective on July 1st. In a letter to Catholic priests in Georgia, Archbishop Gregory and Bishop Hartmayer stated, “This decree is rooted in our belief that our churches and other places of worship are intended to be sanctuaries – holy sites where people come to pray and to worship God. It is intended to recognize the rights of all who approach our churches while affording them the greatest protection possible.” The full decree may be read here. Common Decree Issued by the Archdiocese … Continue reading
- Wednesday of the Sixteenth Week in Ordinary Time July 23, 2014Reading 1 jer 1:1, 4-10 The words of Jeremiah, son of Hilkiah,of a priestly family in Anathoth, in the land of Benjamin.The word of the LORD came to me thus:Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,before you were born I dedicated you,a prophet to the nations I appointed you.“Ah, Lord GOD!” I said,"I know not how to speak; I am too young.”But the LORD […]
- Wednesday of the Sixteenth Week in Ordinary Time July 23, 2014
- St. Sharbel Makhlouf (July 24, 2014) July 24, 2014Although this saint never traveled far from the Lebanese village of Beka-Kafra, where he was born, his influence has spread widely.
- St. Sharbel Makhlouf (July 24, 2014) July 24, 2014
- THE URL FOR THIS PODCAST HAS CHANGED July 5, 2014We inform you that the URL of his PODCAST FEED has changed. A new subsciption is requested with this new url: http://en.radiovaticana.va/feed/Podcast-Redazione, or visit this page:http://en.radiovaticana.va/ondemand-en and clic on "REPORTS & INTERVIEWS".Thanks.
- THE URL FOR THIS PODCAST HAS CHANGED July 5, 2014