Next weekend’s second collection is for the Society of St. Vincent de Paul Georgia. This second collection is special because each dollar raised goes not only to helping people in our parish area but also to helping people in need across the state. Our gifts to this collection go directly to provide emergency shelter, food, clothing and educational resources to those experiencing hardship and crisis with the ultimate goal of achieving self-sufficiency. Please be generous.
- Memorial of Saints Andrew Kim Tae-gon, Priest, and Paul Chong Ha-sang, and Companions, Martyrs September 20, 2017Reading 1 1 Tm 3:14-16Beloved:I am writing you,although I hope to visit you soon.But if I should be delayed,you should know how to behave in the household of God,which is the Church of the living God,the pillar and foundation of truth.Undeniably great is the mystery of devotion,Who was manifested in the flesh,vindicated in the spirit,seen […]
- Memorial of Saints Andrew Kim Tae-gon, Priest, and Paul Chong Ha-sang, and Companions, Martyrs September 20, 2017
- Pope prays for victims of Mexico quake September 20, 2017VATICAN CITY (CNS) — As search and rescue operations continued in central Mexico, where more than 200 people died after a strong earthquake Sept. 19, Pope Francis offered his prayers for the victims. “May our mother, the Virgin of Guadalupe, with great tenderness be near the beloved Mexican nation,” the pope said in Spanish Sept. […]Catholic News Service
- Pope prays for victims of Mexico quake September 20, 2017
- AMECEA Secretary General Advises Sudan and South Sudan to Embrace Dialogue September 20, 2017The people of Sudan and South Sudan have been urged to resolve all their differences through dialogue and to respect one another. Speaking to Catholic Radio Network (CRN) in Juba in mid-Sept. after attending a two-day meeting in preparation for the 19th plenary Assembly of Association for Member Episcopal Conferences of Eastern Africa (AMECEA) to […]
- AMECEA Secretary General Advises Sudan and South Sudan to Embrace Dialogue September 20, 2017