Our Religious Education program is in need of volunteer teachers. No teaching experience needed, but a big heart is required! Come spend time with our parish’s children, and you will never regret it. Call Mary Voges for more details at 706-820-0680.
- Twentieth Sunday in Ordinary Time August 20, 2017Reading 1 Is 56:1, 6-7Thus says the LORD:Observe what is right, do what is just;for my salvation is about to come,my justice, about to be revealed.The foreigners who join themselves to the LORD,ministering to him,loving the name of the LORD,and becoming his servants—all who keep the sabbath free from profanationand hold to my covenant,them I […]
- Twentieth Sunday in Ordinary Time August 20, 2017
- Being legally blind doesn’t hinder Catholic priest in serving his flock August 19, 2017EASTON, Pa. (CNS) — A visitor attending Mass at St. Jane Frances de Chantal Church might not notice anything unusual about the celebrant. Father Bernard J. Ezaki walks the center aisle of the massive church in Easton. He climbs the steps leading to the altar like any other priest or liturgical minister. He recites prayers […]Catholic News Service
- Being legally blind doesn’t hinder Catholic priest in serving his flock August 19, 2017
- Pope condemns “inhuman violence” of recent terror attacks August 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Sunday expressed his sorrow for a series of deadly terror attacks in recent days and condemned the “inhuman violence” that spawned them. His remarks came after his Angelus address to pilgrims gathered in St. Peter’s Square. Please see below a translation into English of the Pope’s remarks after the Angelus […]
- Pope condemns “inhuman violence” of recent terror attacks August 20, 2017