- Tuesday of the Seventh Week of Easter May 30, 2017Reading 1 Acts 20:17-27From Miletus Paul had the presbytersof the Church at Ephesus summoned. When they came to him, he addressed them,"You know how I lived among youthe whole time from the day I first came to the province of Asia.I served the Lord with all humilityand with the tears and trials that came to […]
- Tuesday of the Seventh Week of Easter May 30, 2017
- Sharing the Word for May 30, 2017 May 29, 2017Tuesday of the Seventh Week of Easter May 30, 2017 Daily Reading from the USCCB: Acts 20:17-27 From Ephesus, Paul sets out on a re-visitation of many of the places he had been to before. He then returned toward Jerusalem because he knew the Spirit was guiding him there, and from there to Rome. […]Archbishop Emeritus Daniel E. Pilarczyk
- Sharing the Word for May 30, 2017 May 29, 2017
- Pope Francis meets with Canadian Prime Minister May 29, 2017(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Monday met with the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, and his wife, Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau, in a private audience in the Vatican. A communique from the Holy See Press Office said their discussions were "cordial". "[T]he good bilateral relations between the Holy See and Canada were evoked, along with the […]
- Pope Francis meets with Canadian Prime Minister May 29, 2017
Rising 10th-12th graders are all invited and encouraged to attend Steubenville Atlanta youth conference, July 7th – July 9th. Join 3000+ other high school teens from around the Southeast for the best weekend of your summer. Please submit $220 to the office by June 1st to secure your spot. Please contact Mary Voges for more information.
It’s that time again! Please mark your calendars for upcoming work days : June 6th, July 11th, August 8th, and September 12th & October 10th. Each work day begins at 5:30p.m. with a social time following. Family & friends are welcome! Please let us know if you will be joining us so we can plan accordingly: Nini Davenport at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sissy Tarumianz at email@example.com. Remember to bring your favorite garden tools including gloves, clippers, weed eaters and blowers.