The 2017 Eucharistic Congress comes at the beginning of the summer, just as your entire family is looking for quality and wholesome activities. Please prayerfully consider volunteering at the Congress on Friday, June 16th or Saturday, June 17th. The success of the Congress relies greatly on volunteers. Our volunteer registration closes on May 19th to allow completion of paperwork and proper planning. For more information, visit http://congress.archatl.com/.
- Monday of the Seventh Week of Easter May 29, 2017Reading 1 Acts 19:1-8While Apollos was in Corinth,Paul traveled through the interior of the countryand down to Ephesus where he found some disciples. He said to them,"Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you became believers?"They answered him,"We have never even heard that there is a Holy Spirit."He said, "How were you baptized?"They replied, "With […]
- Monday of the Seventh Week of Easter May 29, 2017
- Sharing the Word for May 29, 2017 – Seventh Week of Easter – Year 1 May 28, 2017Monday of the Seventh Week of Easter May 29, 2017 Daily Reading from the USCCB: Acts 19:1-8 From Corinth, Paul returned to Antioch and from there to Ephesus. Things were not in good order at Ephesus. There had been the dubious influence of Apollos. Now Paul discovered persons who had been baptized only with […]Archbishop Emeritus Daniel E. Pilarczyk
- Sharing the Word for May 29, 2017 – Seventh Week of Easter – Year 1 May 28, 2017
- Pope says murdered Copts are martyrs and prays for conversion of terrorists May 28, 2017(Vatican Radio) On the second day running, Pope Francis has expressed his solidarity with Egypt's Coptic Christians following an attack on a bus carrying Coptic pilgrims to a remote desert monastery. Listen to the report by Linda Bordoni: Leading thousands of pilgrims in the Regina Caeli prayer in St. Peter’s Square on Sunday, the Pope […]
- Pope says murdered Copts are martyrs and prays for conversion of terrorists May 28, 2017